Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

PROFILE PICTURES

 
The era of profile pictures must have started making waves in the days of Hi5 (I stand to be corrected)
Then Facebook being the most popular social network in this part of the world exploded it. Infact lately facebook got some people confused with cover photos. Blackberry made a dynamite of it. What other social network? Twitter calls it avatar. Let me stop there, cos those are the only social networks I use.
Really am gonna focus on the blackberry here.
How important is profile picture to you?
It could mean as much as what mood u find yourself when you see a profile picture.
My best kind of profile pictures are cartoon and animations. Not like I don’t like my face dere, but I love cartoons and I never get tired of their pictures. Sure I put my pweety face up too (not photo shopped o!) but I fink cartoon stays more up there.
How about birthday friends? Reminds me of a contact I have on my list that always has one picture or the other as celerants on a daily basis. I became so nosey that I had to ask that, abeg how many contacts do u have on your BB and he shocked me by saying over 300!!! Jeez, we have 365 days in a year, so why won’t u have at least one birthday daily. I hail you bros.
Still on the issue of birthday, I do have celebrants once in a while, but when ur face gets dere, sure u re very important to me. Not like others are unimpotant but there is an hierarchy. My cartoons and my face need their space.
When I get to make headlines on other peoples DP, I like it o!! Infact I love it. And I will love you more.
So rub my back I rub your back, shikena.
I must mention the fact that DP has caused plenty wahala in homes and offices and relationships, so be careful what DP you use.
And the kinda DP you use creates an impression of who u are. Huge one for that matter. (I am getting boring abi?)
So am gonna close here by saying ur DP is an indication of who you are.
Mine indicates am playful. (at least I fink so). Payne, would be a good judge of that.
I Need to say, happy married life to Mrs Chutzpah. KennyB, dt was one wonderful Decoration I saw there. I believe in you dear friend.
To Missy, the countdown continues. 
Y’all have a wonderful Sunday.
Cheers.
#zingerthots#


2 comments:

  1. Nice one.......but does your dp really depict who u are.....hmmmm......I guess my says I'm shy then.....since I seldom show my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. My profile pictures are always funny pix. Means am very playful.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.