Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

STOP, THINK & FIX.


Change is a constant thing in life. Without Change I can imagine life being static and definitely boring. 

Being a Gemini for me means being lucky. We crave for new things all the time and embrace change quickly.

Yeah, my post comes with a reason. Trust me and my case studies; hypothetical situations never work for me. It is the real life situation that makes the drive exciting.

Yeah, I am moving!

I am excited!!

It's coming at the best time ever!!!

When you love what you do, moving up the ladder comes easy. You don't need to be pushed. It’s a natural thing.

I love my job. There is a satisfaction that comes from deep within. Even in the face of challenges, I have stood strong.

What's the bottom line?

It's the foundation you build that matters.

Keyword here is FOUNDATION.

The definition of ‘Foundation’ in various dictionaries makes it very confusing, however I have picked one that fits into my context:

It is defined as the lowest support of a structure.

Foundation is very key is every area of life.

Psalm 11:3 says 'if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”

The foundation you build determines what structure you can carry. Build a strong foundation and you are assured of a solid structure. What you carry on the inside would definitely reflect on the outside. Build your foundation in such a way that even when your confidence fails you, people can still see you and know what you are capable of doing.

That’s exactly what happened to me.

After every stage in my life, I would recount my experiences and I always get the assurance that I have what it takes. Simply because I am confident in the foundation I have built.

We unconsciously do certain things, habits that become imbibed in us and form our core values.

How can you repair a faulty foundation?

Taking the real life situation of a house with a faulty foundation, as a trained estates surveyor (I abandoned the profession though) in my university days, it is either the house is built all over again or foundation is repaired. However, regardless of the method you choose, the building cannot be occupied at that period.

In essence, when we have to fix core issues in our life we need to STOP, THINK and FIX.

Chill, what have I been writing since?

Summarily, I built a solid foundation to my career and it is taking me places beyond my imagination.

Some of you may be asking, ‘is it too late to rebuild?’ Maybe not… better late than never.

Happy new month peeps!

Lol @ Deronk and Zinger collabo. Very interesting one from us... despite it all, I had some teary laughs. We could do a bestseller you know.

Telemundo tinz. *covers face*

Whatz gonna happen to Andrea? (never mind I am silly abi?)

So the saying ‘November to Remember’, I don't know where it came from but I have one to remember in 2013. Yaaay!!!

I started a habit of night ‘owling’. I roam about and disturb people at night. Pardon me if you have been a victim of my disturbance. It will pass. Maybe it is ‘vacay’ things, cos I am always assured of sleeping till daybreak.

So the this one-month will be so laid back for me. Extremely laid back.

Gonna miss my colleagues.

Looking forward to new peeps.

Gemini rocks with change.

I am proud to be one.

I wish u all a wonderful and beautiful November to remember for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.