Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas.




Finally its here, Christmas 2012.
Way back in January, we would have said December is still far now, but here it is.
Thank God for his mercies.
Rice, chicken, hampers, lights, songs, parties, carnival and all sorts are all over town.
Alas all will soon be over and the New Year begins and the next Christmas come and the cycle continues.
Year in year out, having the breathe of life is just more than enough reason to celebrate Christmas.
Ever since I was knowledgeable enough to know what the celebration entails, Christmas in my house has always been a family affair. We all go to church, come back, cook the traditional Christmas fried rice(kudos, to mom) and we share with our neighbours and stay indoors. We could have a couple of visitors and really that’s Christmas for us,
This year is however different. Things have changed, venue sef has changed but the gift of life is still there, which is the most important. There is still rice o!
I would implore us to see the season as a time to share and reach out to the needy, put a smile on their faces and they will pray for you sincerely from the bottom of their hearts.
I haven’t posted for a while, been quite busy, traffic in Lagos is gangsta and I wonder where all the aliens in the traffic came from because the human beings in Lagos aint that much (I fink so).
In other news, a lot is happening and am loosing track of it all.
Yeah,  happy One Month wedding anniversary to DelaMuyi. I will be there to celebrate One year and beyond with you and your kids by Gods Grace.
Happy birthday to my dear nephew too, *kisses*
What else? I guess I can’t remember.
I am feeling so sleepy already and I determined to write this cos it’s been a while I posted. Abeg make I no loose touch.
Have a merry Christmas everyone and please don’t forget the reason for the season is Christ. Reverence him and move closer to him.
Have a wonderful holiday.
#Zingerthots#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.